[Tig] RE: Compressed Grade Transfers

Grant Petty grantpetty
Mon Nov 5 23:58:31 GMT 2001

Hi,

Oh, yeah, I forgot about 2". I played with them when I first started as
a trainee engineer in post, only because they would not let me touch the
1" stuff in those days.

I guess the sight of a pimple faced engineer clutching a fist full of
screw drivers getting to close to the modern 1" VTR's was not a good
thing.

Memories!

I used to have problems with analog, but I guess the therapy is working.
I don't mind talking about it now. Time heals I guess. ;-)

Regards,

Grant.
Blackmagic Design.
www.blackmagic-design.com