[Tig] Talk about vain!

res0dk31 res0dk31
Wed Nov 14 06:29:36 GMT 2001

While flipping through the channels this evening, I had the misfortune of landing on CBS showing the 30th anniversary of Michael Jackson concert. I could not believe it. How hung-up can people get on their appearance? Some poor soul had the task of blurring all the close-ups of Michael, it must have taken an age! assuming that all close-ups were blurred (I couldn't bear watching more than the 2 minutes I saw). Does anyone have any info on how or where it was done? Or even why?