[Tig] RE: [TDF] Wish List (was TIG)

Bob Festa BFesta
Wed Oct 31 18:05:10 GMT 2001

> we always welcome suggestions to improve our products - keep pushing

Maybe you could give us a hint of what is being developed in the lab?

> >>b.nested windows. What's the simplest way to add those additional
> >>windows to previous events of the nested sequence?
>
> Copy Marks in the File drop down menu is intended for exactly
> this.

Thanks Kevin...I learn something new every day. Giving back...my favorite
undocumented tip for sorting your vsr/ddr browser is to double click on the
session title bar to alphabetize your session files.
Bob Festa         mailto:bfesta at rioting.com
Director of Commercial Imaging
R!OT Colors	Santa Monica       310 434-6000