[Tig] DNVR Theory and Practice

Jeff Kreines jeffkreines
Wed Oct 10 11:59:58 BST 2001

I am extremely grateful to everyone for the suggestions and information
(both on and off-list) re DVNR use.  There are so many different
approaches to using this device -- I've been spending hours experimenting
with different combinations of settings.  It's very deep, and so many of
the settings affect each other.

For example, it seems so counter-intuitive to remove detail with the
prefilters and then add pseudo-detail with aperture correction, but it
can be very useful.

I have more questions (of course) but just wanted to thank everyone who
has replied so far.

Best regards,

Jeff "still grainy" Kreines