[Tig] Flex file conversion

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Fri Oct 12 12:36:00 BST 2001

I have an urgent need to convert either ALE files or FLX files to FTL
format. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

It is for batch digitising into Lightworks (for reasons best known to
themselves the editors cannot load flex files)

Jeff Booth
Soho Images
London

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho Group Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.