[Tig] patented color

Sebastian Sylwan sebastian
Fri Aug 23 12:08:40 BST 2002

That's interesting !

Did you do that WF monitor matching under always the same condition of
light or you went trough different lighting scenarios and matched the "best
average" ?

I believe that the pigment combination you use may react differently to
different spectra in the illuminating sources and different ligthing
conditions.

That said i have pulled many many keys out of whatever blue was available
at the closest hardware store and always succeded if lit correctly without
too much noticeable added difficulty than when using rosco / ultimatte blue
or green.

Cheers

Sebastian