[Tig] Digital cinema

Guy Baker hdedit
Fri Jan 11 02:56:31 GMT 2002

Does anyone have information on the future of Digital
Cinema? Is everyone aware of the millionaire that is
currently buying movie chains around the US and
abroad. I have had some dealings in this and want to
know what everyone thinks about its impact on the
Telecine Industry. Full film ress over the Net???
There are some that say they can do it now "real time"
How do you feel "digital delivery" will help or hurt
us. Is the tape-less solution here? Just looking for
some feed back on this issue. I'm working with some
Asian companies that are setting up for this, as well
as some in the US.

Thanks Guy