[Tig] Colourist

gus diaz diaz_gus
Mon Jan 28 23:23:20 GMT 2002

Dear Sir / madam :
I am interested in the position you are offering in Lebanon for a colourist. I have worked the whole Rank familly aswell as and specifically data-cines plus the addition of sony Vialta. with references to controlers I have used, Amigo, Digigrade,Pogle(andix) Pogle( Plat.) Pogle (half pixi) aswell as Pixi. I have allso become very comfortable with Da-Vinci 2k. I have worked  telecines for 23 years so as one would expect Iam very comfortable with all auxilary equipment such as noise reducers & key-link readers. For any further information please contact me on my E-mail address or by phone on 0034 986 261018.
Best regards.
Gus Diaz. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com