[Tig] how many telecines?

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Jul 6 03:38:37 BST 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 12:37:10PM -0700, Stefan Sonnenfeld wrote:
> has anybody put one global list together?

that's just what I'm trying to do with the responses.  It seems however
that most subscribers only know of data at the city (or even company) level,
which means that though with enough input a list will eventually take shape,
by the time it's completed it will be out of date.  I'll post the current
tabulation presently, as I received many private responses.

--Rob
Rob Lingelbach      http://www.alegria.com      rob at calarts.edu
Nothing is too wonderful to be true.  --Michael Faraday