[Tig] running total, Worldwide Telecine Tally

Bob Festa BFesta
Sat Jul 6 06:27:56 BST 2002

All,

Where are the telecine manufacturers when you need them. I remember 20 years
ago Neil Kempt at Rank had a North America users group listing that would
have spared all this bookeeping Rob is going through.

I'm sure all of the telecine manufacturers have a precise idea how many
machines are in service worldwide. Come on now...cough it up. This is in the
name of research.

R!OT Santa Monica
4 Spirits
2 Diamonds

Stefan...whats in your nationwide collection today?

Hollywood???

Best,

Bob Festa