[Tig] running total, Worldwide Telecine Tally

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Jul 6 06:42:34 BST 2002

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 10:27:56PM -0700, Bob Festa wrote:

> Where are the telecine manufacturers when you need them. I remember 20 years
> ago Neil Kempt at Rank had a North America users group listing that would
> have spared all this bookeeping Rob is going through.

Indeed.  I do remember though that Neil wasn't apt to share that list with
just anyone, though at the time Rank was pretty much the only game in town,
so they could afford to share some market information.  Today, I'm not sure
the manufacturers would divulge their shares.

> Stefan...whats in your nationwide collection today?

I do need data in order to compile the data.

Rob Lingelbach      http://www.alegria.com      rob at calarts.edu
Nothing is too wonderful to be true.  --Michael Faraday