[Tig] new format for Earthly Telecines

Sebastian Sylwan sebastian
Mon Jul 8 22:31:04 BST 2002

OOOPS

I guess i did that too. Only i forgot to tell the world i had done so.

You should get something like "auto notice" when somebody updates something...

mine is (if i don't remember it wrongly) at TelecineWorld

http://tig.alegria.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/?topic=TelecineWorld

Sorry about that...

Sebastian