[Tig] DVD question and Telecine count

Perry Paolantonio perry
Tue Jul 9 13:40:37 BST 2002

depends on the equipment being used, and the market. I charge
$12/running minute with a 30 minute minimum to encode MPEG2 and burn
a simple auto-playing DVD from Beta SP. I use a Spruce Maestro, which
is a fairly high-end [though slightly older]. however, since i'm a
one-man operation with low overhead, i'm sort of an exception when it
comes to pricing.

I know of other companies in the area [Boston] getting as much as
$50/running minute with a really high end encoder.

-perry
no frills dvd
http://www.nofrillsdvd.com