[Spam at VictoryStudios.com: FAILED: [tig] how to unsubscribe (was: re: email lisa)t]

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Jul 10 22:27:45 BST 2002

we're living inside the world of Terry Gilliam's _Brazil_:

----- Forwarded message from Spam <Spam at VictoryStudios.com> -----

From: Spam <Spam at VictoryStudios.com>
To: 'Rob Lingelbach' <rob at film.calarts.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:06:24 -0700

Your message with the above subject was blocked by our Spam filter due to
content filtering rules. If this message was unsolicited or commercial
email, please remove us from any bulk email lists.

If this is a valid message, please contact 1-206-282-1776 to notify us of
the flaw in our message filtering. Do not reply to this email as it is an
unmonitored account.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

-American Production Services

----- End forwarded message -----