Cron (was: Re: [Tig] employment ad policy)

Dick Hobbs dick
Mon Jul 15 14:33:00 BST 2002

Thanks Rob. A salutary lesson in why one should never, never ask frivolous
questions.

I also had a reply off list from Peter Swinson, who blamed it all on Doctor
Who and the Daleks. On the whole, I think I prefer his explanation.

But (if only to prove I did read Rob's email) what had the poor 11
correspondents done to deserve a delay of over a day before their messages
were disseminated? Of course, if this message does not appear before
Wednesday, I will know.

Dick