[Tig] what is where (tk count)

ErmiA at vlct.co.za ErmiA
Tue Jul 16 15:34:16 BST 2002

The rates in Cape Town on a Ursa gold or Diamond are as follows:
One light rushes transfer 1750 rands
Grade  2300 rands

On the Spirit Johannesburg only:
One light rushes transfer  2100 rands
Grade  4000 rands

Ermi Apostoli
Facilities Manager
The Video Lab Cape Town

-----Original Message-----
From: Claydon Laurence [mailto:Laurence.Claydon at technicolor.com]
Sent: 16 July 2002 04:15
To: Pedro Conforti; tig at tig.alegria.com
Cc: natasha.murrell at opodo.com
Subject: RE: [Tig] what is where (tk count)

I would be very interested to know what the rates are at the South
African (Cape Town) post houses, given that the Rand has been slipping
recently against the pound; (4:1 1994; 10:1, 1999; 17:1 currently).

Anyone calculating payback for a new telecine suite based on projected
business and market share at present will appreciate the issues even
without the 17:1 exchange rate.....

Laurence Claydon
Chief Engineer
Technicolor Imaging UK

--
No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at tig.alegria.com.
 to promote products without disclaiming financial interest.
--
Thank you Alan Davis for supporting the TIG.

Copyright policy at http://www.alegria.com/tig3/info.html#copyright

Disclaimer and confidentiality note

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
If this email is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute, or disclose the included information to any one

If you are not the intended recipient please delete the mail. Whilst all reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all data transmitted electronically, no liability is accepted if the data,
for whatever reason, is corrupt or does not reach it's intended destination.
All business is undertaken, subject to our standard trading conditions which are available on request.