[Tig] Re: MTV Music awards -greg again

Michael Burton mburton
Thu Sep 5 10:51:38 BST 2002

Dick for we poor, unfortunate souls not attending IBC would it be possible
to have a copy of your presentation notes on the practical experiences with
HD so that we can at least feel we attended in spirit?

Cheers,

Michael Burton
Operations Manager / Director
Cutting Edge Post
Brisbane, Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.alegria.com [mailto:tig-admin at tig.alegria.com]On
Behalf Of Dick Hobbs
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 5:26 PM
To: tig at tig.alegria.com
Subject: Re: [Tig] Re: MTV Music awards -greg again

.....(snip)

PS For anyone attending IBC next week, I am chairing a conference session on
practical experiences of HD, on Friday afternoon, and another on digital
cinematography with Allen Daviau ASC

No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at tig.alegria.com.
--
consider supporting the tig with a contribution.
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/info.html#money