[Tig] Colorist Wanted

Rob Lingelbach robling
Mon Sep 9 04:37:27 BST 2002

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 06:46:52PM -0400, Richard Torpey wrote:

> > respects the past, and last (and certainly not least)
> > has the "eye".

reminds me of one of my favorite movies seen late at night on
WOR-TV Ch. 9's Million Dollar Move: _The_Crawling_Eye_.  I think
the reels were fairly well matched in the broadcasts i saw...

--
Rob Lingelbach   Senior Colorist, UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu      http://www.alegria.com       rob at alegria.com
TIG admin     He who suffers more is more special.  --Moses Herzog
                              public key available on keyservers.