[Tig] tig union Re: michael lyon where, and action video

Rob Lingelbach robling
Sat Sep 14 01:17:19 BST 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 05:07:02PM -0700, Michael D. Most wrote:

> Actually, I live in the Marina. But I do accept the fact that there is
> civilization east of the 405, although it takes a long time to get there.

the key: don't drive, which if more did would allow you to get to Sunset and Seward
in much less time.  Bum a ride, or take the number 4 on SM (sado-maso) Boulevard.
(remember the zoom bass on Stones' song _Hitchhike_?)

--
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com        rob at alegria.com
public key available on keyservers.