[Tig] the date for a tig union.

Rob Lingelbach robling
Sun Sep 15 07:27:50 BST 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 06:04:06PM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 05:58:57PM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> > TIG party:
> >
> > sept 23, Cat & Fiddle at 7 pm in the patio,

two nights after the full moon.  Bill Hogan and Terry Goins suggested
that the Action reunion could be co-incidental with the tig party
so be it.

since many Action Video people are not subscribed to this list, please
get the word out, I'll name here a few who can be called who won't get
the tig mail:

Gerta Lind
Brian Robinson
Mike Satterfield
Ken Assessor
Jean Lafitte
Glen Gundlach
Bob Lawrence
Debbie Romeo
Barbara Blessing
Jonathan... the paintbox artist
Bob Engelsiepen
John Aitken
Mike Gordon
Claudia Baker
Michael Lyon

...and many more.  if you know any of the above please call them and tell
them to call other Actioneers.  thank you.  and..

i'll be taking orders for TIG t-shirts, and one will be available for
inspection, though at the same time worn.

All who knew Chris Lyons are hereby informed that the evening is dedicated
to him.

--
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com        rob at alegria.com
public key available on keyservers.