[Tig] developments in mergers

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Sep 19 00:48:29 BST 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 04:33:44PM -0700, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> Neil, all due respect in these matters, but if you persist in
> these kinds of posts I will have to divulge how you have owed
> me a case of orange juice for many years now.

this was meant as a crude joke, but a resistance to the use of
smileys caught up with me, I anticipate with alacrity the day we
have more subtle linguistic tools available for email.

--
Rob Lingelbach  Senior Colorist UCLA Film and Television Archive
robling at ucla.edu   http://www.alegria.com        rob at alegria.com
Gain ironic distance on yourself.  --Saul Bellow more or less
public key available on keyservers.