FW: [Tig] developments in mergers

Pete Jannootta petej
Sat Sep 21 12:23:45 BST 2002

----------
From: "Jim Mann" <jfmann at optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:12:53 -0400
To: "Gary Welch" <gwelch at cintel.co.uk>, "'Dick Hobbs'"
<dick at hobbsassoc.co.uk>, "TIG" <tig at tig.alegria.com>
Subject: RE: [Tig] developments in mergers

TIG contribution interface:
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/info.html#money
John Pannaman supports the TIG.
--

Hi Gary and the gang;
I didn't get around much at IBC as I was working, but I did get to stick my
head and take a look at Grace. I liked what I saw. NR that did not step on
the resolution and its operation seemed simple. It did a great job of
cleaning up the large grain and blue sparkles in an underexposed shot. I
look forward to seeing it an NAB.

Just a side note. It seems to me that we need to be careful. With all the
scratch concealment in the front ends of the CR / Spirit / Millennium (not
sure about Sony) we run the chance of transferring entire rolls and never
seeing a base scratch! The DP in the field will never know till the clump
builds up  in the gate and digs through to the emulsion!

Yes, It was strange to see Stuart Hunt in the Cintel shirt but I heard a
rumor that he was wearing Y-Front underwear!

Regards;
Jim Mann
Freelance Colorist
516-481-7267
New York

Disclaimer: Cintel has hired me in the past to show there products, and paid
me money. But my opinions here are my own .

-

--
No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at tig.alegria.com.