[Tig] developments in mergers STOP! Should be: Fun with sugar cubes?

Dwaineo at aol.com Dwaineo
Mon Sep 23 23:40:09 BST 2002

Mr. Lund wrote:
Thank you. I think the thread might have been on its way out, but I
understand
how such tangiential discussions may be a distraction, especially for the
more
film-centric members (such as Technicolor).

I think many of us like these types of tangential discussions on the TIG. I
particularly like the ones relating to early technology. I think Mr. Tosh was
just making the point that the subject headers are no longer relating to the
topic under discussion.

Dwaine Maggart