[Tig] UNSUSCRIBE

Muralikrishnan KM Murlee
Fri Sep 27 06:06:37 BST 2002

PLEASE REMOVE MY MY EMAIL ID FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.

THANKS

 Message-----
From: Pedro Conforti [mailto:pedroconforti at mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 8:56 AM
To: tig at emsh.calarts.edu
Subject: Re: [Tig] Fun with sugar cubes, cabbages and kings?

Down here in Brasil there are many clients doing music videos, and the
smaller their budgets, more they ask for any kind of effect done in the
telecine... So they can have something "different" while avoid PAYING to
do the job (since it happens quite often).

I've done all kinds of things: from lifting and displacing the neg on
the gate while it is recording (a whole 1200ft lab reel...), scratching
it with nails, to these NR motion blur effects. This one is an old time
favorite. People still ask me to do this. But on the Ursa I really like
to mess with the tube scan sine (can't remember the exact parameter
name) and the davinci luminance / color negative effect sometimes.
Optical filters are just like John Travolta: sometimes they are cool,
then they are not, then they are again... Oh.

Cheers,

Pedro

--
E se esse mundo for o inferno de outro planeta?
Aldous Huxley

on 26.09.02 4:02 AM, Terry W. Goins at twgoins at directvinternet.com