[tig] hd spots (again)

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Tue Aug 5 20:49:13 BST 2003

Name the place and time!

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org]On
Behalf Of Stuart Fyvie
Sent: 05 August 2003 11:41
To: Jeff Booth
Cc: TIG
Subject: Re: [tig] hd spots (again)

TIG TWiki collaborative project is at http://tig.colorist.org.
Craig Nichols supports the TIG.

The 'down converted' stuff I worked on to be honest looked like Pal SD.
Maybe a little less aliasing on diagonals but that was about it. It
still had the
same limitations in grading (compared to film) but we know that.
Jeff, Maybe we should do your 'masterclass' in Dean street somewhere?

Stuart.

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 10:19  am, Jeff Booth wrote:

> Next time you're in or around Meard Street, I'll give you a
> masterclass.

http://www.messagelabs.com

No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at calarts.edu
or http://colorist.org/tig3/info.html#money