[tig] TIG Administration Notes

David L. Tosh dlt
Wed Aug 13 03:56:45 BST 2003

I just noticed that old Technicolor addresses are still being
delivered but since all of those locations are now answering to
thomson.net domains, the reply-post hangs up waiting for approval by
either Rob or me. I am willing to unsubscribe the old addresses and
create a new subscription on request.

You can do the same by visiting the colorist.org web pages:
This is a two-step process, log on as your old address (you need a
password), unsubscribe and then return to the above page and enter a
new subscription. Your password is mailed to you occasionally (but if
you forget it or can't locate it, just send me a note and I will
unsubscribe the old address.)

PLEASE, please check your post before you send it:
   -- delete most of the quoted reply text. Pretend you are reading
the messages on a PDA.
   -- If you reply to a digest, take a moment and change the subject
line to match the thread.
   -- please turn off styled posting (HTML). I know Microsoft and AOL
make this hard to do but I appreciate the effort.
--

David Tosh
<dlt at earthlink.net>