[tig] 2 perf

jp jp
Sat Aug 16 09:20:57 BST 2003

> Someone asked me the question the other day, where do i go for
> a 2 perf camera ?  Imagine my reply ! 2 perf was also called
> Techniscope ------   any idea's please !

Hello Graham,
Probably in Italy, some remaining cameras from the Sergio Leone
times :-) or in Australia.
Here is a mail found in my 1999 CML archives:
From?: Darryl Wood <smirror at adelaide.on.net>
Date?: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:51:17 +0200
At MOVIELAB we offer the client a total MULTIVISION 235 package,
2 perf cameras to capture your images as  well as quality lab  work,
/../ please contact DarrylWood at Spinning Mirror + 61-8 8374 3812
or Kelvin Crumplin at Movie Lab on int + 61-2 9416 3499
movielab at pip.com.au
Note: Keylink with Vistavision option handles 2Perf Keycode.

jp/Aaton