[tig] mime-type filtering: what do we want

Greg Dildine greg.dildine
Mon Aug 18 15:35:16 BST 2003

We have to deal with crappy compression from our cable, satellite, ota providers for imagery that screws up the pretty pictures that we all work hard to make each day;  AND now we have to have compression for a little bit of text on the TIG???!??!??!?!!?!?!?  This is ridiculous.  Rob, I don't think you need to spend time on this.  Perhaps you/we can simply ENCOURAGE the sharing of ideas!!

-Greg Dildine
Finish - Boston

PS see, I quite easily removed the quoted material myself from your previous message...