[tig] 70mm Splicer required! (UK)

Gary Welch gwelch
Wed Aug 20 12:11:02 BST 2003

Hello all,

We desperately need to splice some 65mm Neg for a project we are working on.
Can anyone in the London area help with either a loan splicer, splicer to
buy or even a 'splicing service'?

Thanks in advance.

Gary Welch
Products Manager
Cintel International Ltd.
Watton Road,
Ware,
Herts. SG 12 0AE
Email: gwelch at cintel.co.uk

**********************
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom
it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and
do not necessarily represent those of Cintel International Limited. If you
are not the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com