[tig] More MKIII Madness

lunarfilms lunarfilms
Sun Dec 14 18:35:36 GMT 2003

Hello All,

         This weekend I went and retrieved 2 more MKIII machines, making my
total 4, I am attempting to make 2 good working machines and I think this
will allow me to do this. Currently one of the chassis I am running has a
Digi4 and the other has a Digi3, one of the new machines I got has a
Quattroscan.

         What I would like to do is to replace the Digi3 with the Digi4 on
my machine with the Dubner CC and put the Quattroscan into the Unimedia
Turbo machine with Copurnicus 4x4 CC. Anybody have any thoughts on this,
and on the Quattroscan?

         I think I will have a pretty nice machine as the main setup when I
am done, Unimedia Turbo with twiggi preamps, Metaspeed, Quattroscan, etc.

         The nice machine I picked up this weekend has a number of parts in
it I have not seen before, anyone know what a DigiGrade card is? It seems
pretty new and it has a sticker which says digigrade systems, england on
it. There also is a newer looking small aluminum EHT box in it.

Thanks

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
Filmmaker