[tig] Production Show 2004

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Mon Dec 15 09:29:27 GMT 2003

ChEFF (the Chief Engineers of Facilities Forum) in the UK (I am now the
Chairman) are running a series of Technical Seminars at the Production Show
in the UK in May next year.

The seminar I am hosting is titled Digital Intermediates.

I need a couple of volunteers as speakers.

The obvious choices would be Steve Shaw and Peter Swinson. Session to last
for an hour (including Q&A)

I will make sure the seminar is the final one on the Wednesday (19th) as the
final session of that day is followed by free beer!

Replies on or off list.

Soho Images Film Laboratory Digital Post, 8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: (+44) 020 7437 0831  fax: (+44) 020 7734 9471 web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.