[tig] Digital Screening of "Once upon a Time in Mexico" in Hollywood

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Dec 17 23:42:09 GMT 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 11:48:23AM -0500, Polarextrm at aol.com wrote:

> > Nice advertisement that's not supposed to look like one
>
> Someone made a comment to me asking if I hated Steve Shaw.
> I'm sorry if I've implied anything like that. That's
> not so and I apologize to all.

it sometimes (often) happens that email is misconstrued as to attitude of
the author, which is why smilies were invented :]  though for me they've
gotten really old ..

Rich because I know you i didn't think you hated SS, but there was a certain
amount of sarcasm it seemed in your note, though not unearned.

--
Rob Lingelbach
tig founder, unix system administrator