[tig] FW: da Vinci press release, "... Launches Master Colorist Awards Competition"

Stuart Fyvie stuart.fyvie
Sun Dec 21 09:18:14 GMT 2003

So Colourists who use Pandora,Quantel,Lustre,Symphony,Digi-grade or any
other platform
are excluded from this award?
  I always thought that talent came from within and not from a piece of
equipment.

Stuart Fyvie , Senior Colourist LipsyncPost.

( Never used a Da-vinci , but have lots of other stuff.)