[tig] FW: da Vinci press release

Richard Torpey rtorpey
Tue Dec 23 12:18:47 GMT 2003

-----Original Message-----
The first prize is 3 days training, second prize is 6 days.....

--------------------------

I was always convinced that one of the reasons for DaVinci's success has
been their location. When it comes time to evaluate a product manufacturers
support and training is always part of the equation. Then when you weigh the
options of spending a week or two in February in Ft Lauderdale or in New
Jersey it does tend to tip the balance a bit ;-)
Although, at the time we did choose to go with Copernicus(still has some of
the best secondaries!) over 8:8:8.

Rich Torpey
VP Engineering
Rhinoceros/MultiVideo Group