[tig] technique shared

Mellissa Manzagol Mellissa
Thu Jul 31 20:26:33 BST 2003

I did that last night.  Two shots in a spec commercial had color reflection
coming in from the side, the offending practical revealed in a later shot
and corrected, then this correction being used in the earlier scene,
slightly modified to fit.  I do that frequently, especially when the
geography of the scene is not fully revealed in the first shots.

Mellissa
TelecineMojo
Los Angeles, CA