[tig] photos

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Jul 2 23:45:32 BST 2003

i would like to get more photos of telecine people
for the tig webpages, you can send them to me at this
address or upload them yourself to the tig photo area
http://tig.colorist.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/PhotoAlbum
which we can subdivide and further recategorize.

also we can have a work examples area, if someone besides me
can contribute material i?ll be happy to start one, or start
one yourself.

--Rob Lingelbach
colorist, unix admin, tig coadmin/founder

--
The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"