[tig] archives search fixed, etc.

Rob Lingelbach rob
Mon Jul 7 01:54:32 BST 2003

the archives were broken for about one day as i fixed the
main archive search engine and discovered i had to adjust
the rewrites for apache.  but now the archives search on
the tig mailinglist page
is working, it had been broken for a while.  I am working on
getting the old archives (pre October 2001) back into the
mix, though their relevance is subject to interpretation.

I still welcome photos of anything telecine-related, and
anyone who wants to put up stills of their work can either
send them to me or go ahead and edit them into the twiki
space.

Rob Lingelbach
colorist-tig founder+coadmin