[tig] DI Database

Ralph Chaloub rchaloub
Mon Jul 7 15:36:50 BST 2003

Hi there,
Somebody's booth is Pandora's. Please check following page on our
website, we try to keep a trace of all DI projects which used our color
corrector.
http://pogle.pandora-int.com/P_BoxOffice.htm

All the best
Ralph Chaloub

Pandora International
20-22, rue Louis Armand
75015 Paris, France
Office: +33 (0) 1 40 60 09 80
Fax: +33 (0) 1 40 60 09 11
Mobile: +33 (0) 6 03 00 60 40
email: ralph at pandora-int.com
or  <mailto:sales at pandora-int.com> sales at pandora-int.com
visit us at:  <http://pogle.pandora-int.com>
http://pogle.pandora-int.com
-----Message d'origine-----
De : tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org] De
la part de Steve Hullfish
Envoye : lundi 7 juillet 2003 15:40
A : Telecine
Cc : tig at tig.colorist.org
Objet : Re: [tig] DI Database

Here's a partial list, but no equipment/workflow
The Cell (partial DI)
O Brother Where art Thou   (Julius Friede, senior colorist)
Lord of the Rings II (also, maybe I)
Panic Room  (Stephen Nakamura, colorist, Technique)
I know there are a lot more, somebody's booth at NAB was ringed with
about a dozen movie posters that were all DI.
 Is there a Digital Intermediate database anywhere in the World that
lists DI movies? If there is I've missed it.I feel a database listing
original acquisition format and ratio, type of scanner or telecine
machine, grading system, film out recorder etc would be very
interesting.