[tig] backdraft

martin wells colourblonde
Mon Jul 7 15:57:53 BST 2003

we are using backdraft as a vtr. it is being controlled by the davinci 2k.
as i said we are running inferno version 4.7.2 and backdraft version 5.0.2
the problem we are having is that it will record for no more than 2 minutes
but its pretty arbitrary. 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 2 minutes. no rhyme or
reason to it.
we are having no problems when inputting hd directly into the inferno.
has anyone else been experiencing the same problems?

thanks

martin wells
stockholm post production