[tig] DI Database

Stuart Fyvie stuartf
Mon Jul 7 15:43:28 BST 2003

Before kodak pulled the plug, at Cinesite Europe we did:
'Fear Dot Com'
'Swept Away'
'Plotz with a view'
'Mindhunters'
All were full D-lab from Spirit and Specter.
Also Duboi color   'Amelie'  and I think 'Brotherhood of the wolf'
(They also closed their D-lab, should this be telling us something...?)

Stuart Fyvie
Colourist  Resolution TV

http://www.messagelabs.com