[tig] Internal TLC with assistant station

Dave Pickett dave
Wed Jul 9 02:45:37 BST 2003

 I have been using the 2K plus internal/workstation TLC for almost two months
now.  It has quite a few known bugs but the one that is the most upsetting to me
is the inablility to sync with a PCM-7050 DAT.  It takes exactly three edits to lock
the DAT as a rule and instantly locks on the random one.  The DAT menu
settings seem true.  Reference is fine, sync PB is disabled, etc.   Does anyone
else have any ideas?     We are wearing out the all stop here,

Dave Pickett
Retina
San Francisco