[tig] Internal TLC with assistant station

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Wed Jul 9 10:55:12 BST 2003

The Aaton InDaw application has the ability to operate as a slave to the TLC
(although in the UK, we sync after the TK is finished - MUCH quicker!). If
you still have to sync in TK, then you can use the InDaw as a *smart DAT*.

If Dave sends me a couple of plane tickets, I'm sure Aaton might loan me a
machine for a demo ;-)

Have a look here... http://www.aaton.com/products/postprod/indaw/

I have three InDaw systems here. Our overnight throughput has increased
threefold since using InDaw.

Disclaimer. Aaton produce good kit. I use them because they are good. No
amount of bribery would make me use anything else!

Just thought I'd be a bit different!

Jeff Booth
Soho Images
London