[tig] COLOR ALPHABET PLEASE *)o(*

RRicamonte at mtr.org RRicamonte
Thu Jul 10 15:13:42 BST 2003

This is one that flew over my head (I've no pride - many things go over my
head).  I know the color codes for resisters... but what's a Color Alphabet?
I'd gladly be educated on this...

Ricky

R. Ricamonte
Tv MaInTeNaNcE eNgIneEr
The Museum of Television & Radio

"...odds are you won't live to see tomorrow."
				- Johnny Rivers (Secret Agent Man)