[tig] Alternative Colour Alphabet

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Thu Jul 10 15:39:13 BST 2003

Thanks to http://resene.co.nz/swatches/ <http://resene.co.nz/swatches/>  for
the obscure ones

A=Amythist
B=Blue
C=Cyan
D?ffodil
E=Emerald
F?wn
G=Green
H=Heather (thanks to Heather - the best bookings girlie on the planet!)
I=Indigo
J=Jade
K=Kobi
L=Lemon
M=Magenta
N=Neon
O=Orange
P=Padua
Q=Quartz
R=Red
S=Sepia
T=Turqoise
U=Ultramarine
V=Voilet
W=White
X=Xotic
Y=Yellow
Z=Zibibbo

or to quote http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/alphlove.htm
<http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/alphlove.htm> :

"A," you're adorable, "B," you're so beautiful,
"C," you're a cutie full of charms.
"D," you're a darling and "E," you're exciting
And "F," you're a feather in my arms.
"G," you look good to me, "H," you're so heavenly,
"I," you're the one I idolize.
"J," we're like Jack and Jill, "K," you're so kissable,
"L," is the lovelight in your eyes.

"M," "N," "O," "P," I could go on all day.
"Q," "R," "S," "T," alphabetically speaking, you're OK.

U," made my life complete, "V," means you're very sweet,
Double-"U" "X" "Y" "Zee."
It's fun to wander through the alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me.

Soho Images Film Laboratory Digital Post, 8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: (+44) 020 7437 0831  fax: (+44) 020 7734 9471 web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.