[tig] COLOR ALPHABET PLEASE *)o(*

VIDEOGENIE at aol.com VIDEOGENIE
Thu Jul 10 16:04:07 BST 2003

RRicamonte at mtr.org writes:

> This is one that flew over my head (I've no pride - many things go over my
> head).  I know the color codes for resisters... but what's a Color Alphabet?
> I'd gladly be educated on this...

During World War 11 there was a cryptographical code based on a COLOR
ALPHABET.... Based on the German alphabet ... I am trying to find the COLOR ALPHABET
code .. I am teaching a course and this was brought up.... I have found
several flash Card alphabets based on the primary and secondary colors but not one
that was used in the formation of a Cryptogram ..... Being a retired colorist I
was hoping someone had heard of ,or knew of this..... We shall continue to
persevere  ....thanks

thank you,
*)o(* bls barry shankman
co-director