[tig] colorist required.!!!

sai saipras
Thu Jul 17 13:29:19 BST 2003

EFX, a division of Prasad Corporation Pvt. Ltd (India), is a premier state
of the art digital post-production facility in India.

Our Technical/Creative services include Offline, Online, 2D/3D CGI, Visual
Effects, Film Scanning, Digital Intermediate and Film Recording in
resolutions from SD, HD, to 2K/4K with the best technology
(DSX/2KPlus/ArriLaser/Celco)

We also offer audio post production services from ADR/Foley/Premix/Dolby
Digital EX/DTS final mix down rooms compatible with most popular recording
media formats.

The above services combined with our own in-house very high quality 35
mm/16mm Film Lab gives us a unique advantage of truly being a ?one-stop
 shop?.

To meet with the growing demands of a challenging and rapidly growing market
in our region we are currently looking for the following personnel to help
us realize our dreams:

?	Telecine Colorist

This is truly, a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience a whole new
culture and philosophy, and join a young multicultural team of professionals
from across the world - working in a creative and enthusiastic environment
at our facility in Bombay, India - with a unified goal of providing
 ?quality? digital post-production services, to the entire Asian region.

-sai
sai at efxmagic.com

EFX - Magic in Motion.
sai at efxmagic.com; saiprasad at vsnl.com
Information contained in this e-mail correspondence is confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any reader of this message who is not the intended recipient of
this correspondence is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or communication of the contents of this
correspondence is strictly prohibited.Please email at webmaster at efxmagic.com
and delete and destroy this correspondence inadvertently sent to you.
Thank you.