[tig] Digibeta NTSC/PAL Mod

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Mon Jul 28 16:47:06 BST 2003

Yep. I have heard this in the UK, too. That means no more head/drum changes
by Sony. By having this mod done, you wave goodbye to Sony for any
servicing/warranty/support on that particular machine.

Jeff Booth
Soho Images
(Part of the Ascent Media Group in the UK)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Topazio [mailto:btopazio at company3.com]
Sent: 28 July 2003 16:48
To: tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: RE: [tig] Digibeta NTSC/PAL Mod

TIG TWiki collaborative project is at http://tig.colorist.org. No
contributions received for 31 days but
thanks to Leila Gaines for the last one.

I have heard this mod will void any Sony warranty, and also that Sony will
not touch one of these modified machines.  In other words, only the MSE
folks can service it.  Anybody know if this is true?  And if they're the
only ones who can service it, better take a look at what they do for fun on
the weekend :-) ... http://www.dualdigi.com/2k2air.jpg

--
No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at calarts.edu
or http://colorist.org/tig3/info.html#money

Soho Images Film Laboratory Digital Post, 8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: (+44) 020 7437 0831  fax: (+44) 020 7734 9471 web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.