[tig] Digibeta NTSC/PAL Mod

Craig Nichols cnichols
Mon Jul 28 21:33:17 BST 2003

I have seen Sony be very accommodating when dealing with the dual standard
mod.  I have not heard of anyone having any problems with Sony in this
regard.  Sony even provided warranty service (or service contract work) in
the past on Thomson branded Digibetas they have worked on for us.  I heard
of one instance of Sony only aligning a Dualdigi modified machine in its
original standard (i.e. if it was originally sold as a PAL machine it was
only aligned as such). Even if this were the case, aligning to the other
standard is straightforward. I do know that Multispeed stands firmly behind
its work.  They also service a wide range of machine formats.

Disclaimer:  I receive no compensation from Dualdigi.
http://www.dualdigi.com/

Craig Nichols
Ascent Media Management Services