[tig] Cable labels (was HDTV Colour)

David L. Tosh dlt
Wed Jul 30 16:02:22 BST 2003

At 8:47 PM -0500 7/29/03, Dan Stark wrote:
>...How much or little information do you like to see on the labels?  I use
>VidCad, and the amount of information available can make for some sore eyes.

I find that anything more than cable number and the simplest of
description ("VID IN", "HD REF") can quickly become misleading and
downright wrong when the inevitable equipment upgrade comes along.

Who _really_ replaces the cable label when you install new equipment? ;-)

--

David Tosh
<dlt at earthlink.net>