[tig] Context for "Cable Labels"

David L. Tosh dlt
Wed Jul 30 16:29:38 BST 2003

That damned "Reply to All" button got me gain!

The HPA (Post) mailing list contained a thread started by Jeff
Booth's request of information about cable colour standards. A branch
on that thread (whoa, seriously mixed metaphors) seemed indicated
when Dan Stark parenthetically asked about cable labeling information
density.

I didn't see the CC: address to TIG before I sent my reply back to
the HPA list.

Be prepared for a few more confusing cross-postings as "reply to all"
buttons are abused 'round the world.

And while I'm ranting, there are those 15 (slight exaggeration)  "Out
of Office" auto-replies that cluttered up my in box seconds after
posting...

--

David Tosh
<dlt at earthlink.net>